Armed with young leaders and qualify, propelled by fierce competition imposed in the oil and gas industry, GPSA Group Petroleum Services Algeria, was born in 2008, in the heart of the Black Gold in the region of Hassi Messaoud, our company is engaged in subcontracting services for human and material resources, mainly in the oil and gas sector.
Group Petroleum Services Algeria, is a company providing services and oil works that has developed on the basis of its commitment to serving its customers, nourished by its core values, competence and the involvement of its human resources.
Our company builds relationships on a sound and transparent basis in accordance with the highest international standards and standards and the fundamental rules of ethics.
Since its creation in 2008, GPSA bases its approach on solid values and intangible principles, it has thus been able to assume its responsibilities in all circumstances, it has always been able to meet the challenges and win the challenges that its development and growth have imposed on it.
Our future depends on the reputation we build by our results and our behavior, every day, always together, in all workplaces whether on production sites, industrial complexes or offices.
Other the respect of the Algerian legislation and the regulation, the respect of the code of conduct and more than a necessity, it is an obligation made to each one of our employees such as As for our employees, who assume responsibilities, they must :
- To be irreproachable, by their integrity and their behavior and to be for their subordinates examples in the respect of the code of conduct.
- Make sure that their subordinates have access to it, that they understand it and encourage them to enrich it.
- Support workers who report and report violations of its provisions.
- Ensure the highest respect for ethics within their respective structures and within GPSA.
- Ensure that third parties comply with the provisions of this code in their direct or indirect relationship with our company.
Armed with determination and integrity, we will have to defend, together, and maintain the good reputation that Group Petroleum Services Algeria has preciously conquered.
OWNER CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
M. BEN MAAMER AHMED
Continuously improving our performance in terms of safety, health and well-being of our workers and customers, while protecting the environment, are permanent and absolute concerns at all levels of the company. With this in mind, we have chosen to engage and maintain a voluntary HSSE management system and progress. The implementation of this strategy requires that we continue and strengthen the steps taken in the areas of hygiene, health, safety and the environment, particularly through our action and improvement plans. Among other things, we must continue and extend our efforts to:
- Ensure the respect and application of the legislation in force by our employees and their subcontractors;
- Identify, evaluate the risks potentially generated by our activities and those of our customers and put in place the necessary means of collective and individual protection;
Eliminate trials that do not comply with the HSE standard;
- Ensure that we do not expose our employees and employees to risks to their health;
- Enforce the rules and general safety instructions as well as the specific ones related to the intervention sites and places of operations;
- Establish an optimal coordination with our customers in the context of our activities and their sharing of our HSE values;
- Maintain the skills and abilities of our workers through training and upgrading;
- Detect and eliminate dangerous acts and situations at workstations;
- Do not hire staff other than within the confines of their coaching abilities;
- Promote the use of the right and duty, alert and withdrawal in case of detection of a risk not or not controlled;
- Raise awareness and fight against alcohol and drugs at work;
This Progress approach also involves individual and collective empowerment at all levels of skills. Each Employee has a duty, in her actions and decisions, to respect the obligations related to the preservation of life and health and the protection of the environment.
Therefore, I ask each GPSA employee, as well as our customers and subcontractors, to invest in continuous improvement and to move towards « Zero Accident ». To that end, I undertake to implement all the means necessary for the application of this policy, and to support the involvement of management and the active participation of our employees.
OWNER CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
M. BEN MAAMER AHMED
We study in detail your specifications and provide the optimal advice to perform a complete and specific presentation to your project.
Our modular solutions allow a rapid staffing, flexibility, economy and comfort that easily compete with traditional providers, while respecting the legal provisions in force.
Indeed, our company by its know-how, you provide turnkey outsourcing services, a provision of highly qualified personnel:
« An active recruitment policy on all of our businesses ».
Since its creation in 1998, GPSA Group Petroleum Services Algeria has pursued its ambition to be one of the major players in the service and delivery of the oil and gas industry and buildings, both nationally and internationally.
Aside from personnel outsourcing services, GPSA- Group Petroleum Services Algeria offers its clients the turnkey realization of their projects, such as:
Talent-Driven, Outsoursing and Workforce Supply. Petroleum and gas industry, industrial construction engineering, civil works and road works, our company accompanies you with the best average humain and material resources.
The best for your projects
Talent-Driven, Outsoursing and Workforce Supply.
Petroleum and gas industry, industrial construction engineering, civil works and road works, our company accompanies you with the best average humain and material resources.
Copyright © 2008 GPSA Groupe Petroleum Services Algeria